Toppenish Medical-Dental Clinic
Toppenish Medical-Dental Clinic
Are you a healthcare professional that loves building relationships within your organization and the community? Do you excel at personnel management, communicating and implementing policies, and business planning? Are you passionate about sharing your talents in a rural location? If you answered yes, then we invite you to apply for our Senior Director of Regional Operations position located at our Toppenish Medical-Dental Clinic.
We want to talk with you if you are:
- A good communicator who can cultivate and sustain strong relationships between management and medical providers.
- An experienced supervisor who can handle the recruiting, interviewing, hiring, and disciplinary process for clinic staff in conjunction with HR policies and procedures.
- A leader who can partner with local healthcare leaders to develop a coordinated delivery system within the communities serviced.
What You'll Do:
- Handle multiple clinic site operations, including department management and development of each department.
- Oversee Clinic Managers' activities and responsibilities.
- Coordinate services between clinical staff and the administrative component of the organization.
- Develop and implement systems which allow Clinics to function expertly and effectively, and ensure smooth patient flow.
Additional Work Requirements:
- The ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings and weekends.
- Position requires regular travel to Clinic locations.
What we'll offer you:
- Relocation Assistance
- Paid Time Off
- Excellent Healthcare options
- Profit sharing and Retirement Investments
Education: Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Business Administration, Health Care Management or related field.
Experience: Minimum 5 years of management experience in a primary care setting or other clinical settings may be considered. 3 years are required with a Master's degree.
Licenses/Certificates/Registration: Current Washington State driver's license and proof of automobile liability insurance coverage.
Knowledge/Skills/Abilities Required: Ability to communicate effectively orally and through writing; ability to have good organizational skills; knowledge of Community Migrant Health Centers and Primary Health Care Services; and the ability to negotiate various contracts and issues with healthcare providers and companies that do business with the corporation.
Yakima Valley Farm Workers Clinic serves more than 140,000 people across 19 medical clinics, 10 dental clinics, and 57 programs in two states. We are Level 3 Certified as a Patient Centered Medical Home (PCMH). With integrated services including medical, dental, pharmacy, orthodontia, primary care nutritional counseling, autism screening, and primary care mental health, YVFWC's patient-centered model of care offers patients the full spectrum of care and shelter assistance, energy assistance, weatherization, HIV and AIDS counseling and testing, home visits, and four mobile medical/dental clinics.
Working at YVFWC
Working at Farm Workers Clinic means being the passionate champion for those who have no voice. It means having the opportunity to work with underserved populations and with peers committed to the same work.
At Farm Workers Clinic:
- We will consistently trust one another to work for the common good.
- We will foster integrity by demonstrating ethical behavior and insisting on doing what we say we will do.
- We will demonstrate transparency by being candid and truthful no matter the risk.
- We will create partnerships to strengthen ourselves and our community.
- We will fight for just treatment for all individuals.
- We will let joy in.
- We have the courage to be an agent of change and refuse anything short of excellence.
Our mission celebrates diversity. We are committed to equal opportunity employment.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/gqm4jjctt85sbbsf