Our team is looking for a highly motivated and responsible leader with excellent managerial and communications skills for a busy orthopedic practice. This person will assume responsibility for directing, coordinating and controlling the day-to-day operations, clinical and business management.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with physicians and management team to provide effective plans regarding operations, system/quality improvement, marketing, business development and strategic direction.
- Promote change and processes to maintain compliance with all regulatory agencies and quality standards.
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure the overall performance of the medical group. Develop metrics to ensure financial performance are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Healthcare Admin, Business or related field required. Master’s degree in Business or Healthcare Admin preferred.
- Minimum of five years experience required with knowledge of billing and coding. Orthopedic experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of operations, revenue cycle, P&L, cost control, productivity enhancement and patient throughput is essential.
- Candidate must have a successful record of building physician support and relationships.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Our group offers great benefits and competitive pay. To apply submit your resume with references.