The Operations Account Manager (OAM) is responsible for Care Center operations maintenance and support post "go-live" of new Care Centers. The OAM operates as the single point of contact responsible to liaise between their assigned Care Centers and the appropriate internal and external team(s) to ensure timely resolution of Practice Management/EHR system and/or UPM issues.
The OAM's overall goal is to build and maintain trusted relationships with Care Center managers and members to ensure a high level of satisfaction. The position is ectly responsible for support, training, successful onboarding of new providers and Care Center managers to existing Care Centers, and implementation of Care Center location changes and additions.
- Serves as a primary contact for issue resolution of assigned Care Centers
- Assist in ongoing training of Care Center on best practice workflows & reporting to enhance their efficiency with athenaCollector & athenaClinicals.
- Manages projects to add new locations/providers and terminations as needed.
- Maintains athenaNet tables
- Bachelor's Degree
- Medical Office Management experience preferred
- Two years' experience in a physician office or ambulatory healthcare setting, preferred.
- Previous account management and/or customer service experience
- High level of computer literacy and user experience; Intermediate level experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Two years hands on experience with a medical billing and/or EMR system (Athena preferred)
- Familiarity with clinical & operational workflows and workflow analysis
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate logically and clearly both orally and in writing.
- Ability to actively manage multiple client sites
- Excellent listening and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Travel as necessary within assigned region, approx. 25%
- Ability to think outside the box to solve problems and to escalate when appropriate.